SMS RECEIVE NOTICE
Know exactly when your money is picked up. Every time you send an eligible money transfer for pickup from a MoneyGram agent location, we'll send you an SMS message as soon as it's received.
How to Enrol
- To sign up for SMS Receive Notice, just text ENROL and your 12 digit MoneyGram Rewards number (e.g. ENROL 012345678910) to 7220.
- ENROL - enrols the mobile number with the Rewards number you provide and all other Rewards numbers that belong to you. When texting ENROL, be sure to leave a space between ENROL and your Rewards number, i.e. ENROL 012345678910.
- INFO - provides list of commands and a brief description of commands.
- UNSUB - removes all Rewards numbers in your profile, so that you will no longer receive SMS Receive Notices. You must text ENROL with a Rewards number to receive SMS Receive Notices again.
- LANG - LANG - changes your language preference. When texting LANG, be sure to leave a space between LANG and the number for your language choice, i.e. LANG 2.
- Spain – Text LANG 9 for Spanish or LANG 10 for English
- STOP – stops any SMS messages from being sent to you. You must text START to reactivate the service on your mobile.
- START – reactivates SMS messages after you have texted STOP to stop messages from being sent.
- HELP – tells you where you can get help on SMS Receive Notices.
- What is SMS Receive Notice?
If you sign up for SMS Receive Notice, you will receive notification via SMS as soon as your money has been collected.
- How do I register for SMS Receive Notices?
To get your Receive Notice via SMS - text ENROL and your 12 digit MoneyGram Rewards number (e.g. ENROL 012345678910)
- Do I need to be enrolled in the Rewards programme to get SMS Receive Notices?
Yes, this is one of the many benefits we offer to our loyal Rewards customers.
- When do I get my SMS Receive Notice?
You will receive a SMS notification as soon as your money has been collected.
- How would I stop SMS Receive Notice if I want to?
To stop receiving further notifications via SMS - text UNSUB to 7220.
- Will I be charged to enrol for SMS Receive Notices?
SMS Receive Notices is a free service provided to you as a loyal Rewards consumer. MoneyGram does not charge you anything to receive our SMS messages. However, you may incur a standard SMS charge from your mobile carrier when you enrol for the service. Please contact your carrier for specific fees.
- I am registered for the SMS Receive Notice service. What if I don't get an SMS Receive Notice after sending a money transfer?
There might be a few reasons why you would not get your Receive Notice via SMS. Please
- make sure that your carrier provides SMS service and that you can receive SMS on your moble.
- verify that you texted ENROL with your MoneyGram Rewards number at some point to enrol your mobile in the SMS Receive Notice service.
- verify that you have not sent a STOP command or the UNSUB command to turn off SMS Receive Notice.
- verify that the money transfer was eligible under the Rewards programme and that the money transfer was eligible for a Receive Notice.
- system outage could prevent your SMS Receive Notice from reaching you. Try again later.