E-MAIL RECEIVE NOTICE
Know when the money you send is in their hands! Once you choose to sign up, you'll get an e-mail every time your eligible money transfers are picked up at a MoneyGram agent location.
How to Enrol
Click the My Profile button at www.moneygram.es and choose YES to Receive Notice. You will get an e-mail from MoneyGram that confirms your registration.
- What is E-mail Receive Notice?
These help keep you in the know. Once you choose to sign up for E-mail Receive Notice, you'll get an e-mail when your eligible money transfer is picked up at a MoneyGram agent location.
- How do I register for E-mail Receive Notice?
Click the My Profile button at www.moneygram.es and choose YES to Receive Notice. Then you will get an e-mail from MoneyGram that confirms your registration.
- Do I need to be a MoneyGram Rewards member to get E-mail Receive Notices?
Yes, this is one of the many benefits customers enjoy as MoneyGram Rewards members.
- When do I get my E-mail Receive Notice?
You will get an e-mail notification minutes after your eligible money transfer is picked up.
- How would I stop E-mail Receive Notices?
To stop getting notices via e-mail - sign into your MoneyGram Rewards account at www.moneygram.es, then under your profile choose NO to Receive Notice.
- I am registered for E-mail Receive Notice. What if I don't get an E-mail Receive Notice after my receiver picks up my money transfer?
There might be a few reasons you would not get your Receive Notice
- Make sure your profile includes your correct e-mail address under your profile at www.moneygram.es or by calling 900 811632.
- Check if a "spam filter" is keeping you from getting these e-mails.
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) may prevent you from receiving these e-mails.
- Verify that the money transfer was eligible under the Rewards programme and that the money transfer was eligible for a Receive Notice.
- Can I use a different e-mail address for E-mail Receive Notice than my www.moneygram.es User ID?
Yes you can. Simply enter a different e-mail address for your Receive Notices on the Receive Notice registration page.