Total Rewards: Beyond Benefits
MoneyGram offers the following benefits to U.S. based employees. Some benefits are provided automatically at no cost while others are available only if elected. Most benefits are effective on the first day of the month following date of hire.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance*
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance*
- Short-Term Disability (STD) Insurance*
- Long-Term Disability (LTD) Insurance*
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Legal Plan*
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid-Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- No-Fee Money Orders & Money Transfers
- Discounts on Auto, Home, and Pet Insurance
- Subsidized Bus Passes**
- Free Parking**
- Discounts on computer services, banking services, AAA, movies tickets, car rental, health & fitness, and more!**
*Not available for part-time employees working less than 40 hours per week.
**Location-specific benefits. Check with your local HR Business Parnter to confirm what is offered at your location.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
MoneyGram provides our employees and their eligible dependents with nationwide medical, dental, and vision coverage. Our program gives employees a variety of benefit options so they may choose the coverage that best fits their needs and the needs of their family. Employees are eligible for coverage the first day of the month following their start date.
MoneyGram supports an ongoing commitment to help our employees prepare for a secure retirement by offering a 401(k) Plan with a company match. Through the MoneyGram 401(k) Plan, employees may:
- Save from 1%-50% of their pay for retirement (up to certain IRS limits)
- Choose pre-tax or Roth contributions
- Invest their contributions in any or all of the Plan’s investment funds
- Join the plan immediately upon hire
- Receive an excellent company match with immediate 100% vesting.
MoneyGram understands that employees need time away from work for recreation, unexpected illnesses, emergencies, or personal matters that cannot be taken care of outside of work. MoneyGram provides a generous paid time-off program and observes six designated paid holidays per calendar year.
This section of www.moneygram.com describes the benefit plans and policies available to employees of MoneyGram. The details are contained in the official plan and policy documents. If there is a question about one of these plans or policies, or if there is a conflict between the information on this website and the plan or policy documents, the formal wording in the plan or policy documents will govern. Please note the benefits described on this website may be changed at anytime and do not represent a contractual obligation on the part of MoneyGram. MoneyGram is an Equal Opportunity Employer.